Thoughts, observations, artwork and an occasional break through thought on what occupies my mind.. most of which relates to this very medium. Currently I am employeed by Intel where I create and manage social media strategies and programs. Although much of the content here is related to my work at Intel, the views and opinions here are mine alone, and are not part of an official Intel program nor endorsed by Intel. Oh, and I welcome your feedback.
About the author:
Bob Duffy is the author of Blog Duffy. Bob works at Intel as a Senior Social Media Strategist within Intel's Sales & Marketing Group. Although Bob will discuss social media and topics related to his profession, the content on this site is not endorsed by Intel but is instead the personal opinion of the author.
- Develop An App For NETGEAR'S Million Dollar App Contest & Win Up To $1,000,000!
- 10 Tips For Launching A Successful Business In 2013
- Dreams On The Wind: The Incredible Sand Art of Kseniya Simonova
- The Business Of Butting: Disabled Escorts For Short Amusement Park Lines
- Thanko's USB Neck Cooler Clamps Down On Summer Heat
- Space Driving Record Broken by Robot
- There's A Rash Of 'Jash' On YouTube's First-Ever 'Comedy Week' [Videos]
- Cognitive enhancement in the future: electric brain stimulation plus cognitive training?
- $16,000 Up For Grabs Via The 2013 Mobile Dev Challenge For Best Mobile App!
- Carbon Aerogel Created By Chinese Scientists Is The World's Lightest Material